Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Thing Twenty"
   For this thing I chose Word Abacus, partly because I wanted to stay away from Candy Crush I have heard how addictive that one is so I though Word Abacus would be a good choice. Now I'm not so sure I have spent about an hour a day playing this game. It is set up like an abacus the balls have letters on them. The object of the game is to make as many words using as many letters as you can. Every time you reach a certain score you advanced to the next level. There are special balls when you use these you get extra points. The longer the words you make the more points you earn. 
   This would be a fun app for the kids to use if they would get their work done early, or if they couldn't go outside because of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment