Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Thing Four"
   For this thing I reluctantly chose the Flipboard app. When I first read the previews for this app I thought yea just another newsie app. Why would I want to read more about the worlds problems?  My life is busy enough with everything going on with things that I HAVE to do why would I want an app that would remind me of other things I could or should be doing or the bad things going on in the world.
   After I downloaded the app and signed up I started exploring. I was amazed on how easy it was to chose topics of my interest. I quickly read interesting articles that were up to date, and better yet I didn't have to buy the whole magazines or spend time paging through a thick magazine only to find the "teaser" on the front cover was something I really wasn't interested in.(not to mention saving a few trees in the process) After about two hours of surfing I came up for breath and decided I would definitely recommend this app for others to use. I have also emailed the teachers in my district to let them know about this cool app. Sorry but I need to get back to Flipboard.......

No comments:

Post a Comment